Identify. Monitor. Control.
TPPC engages regularly with EPA and other federal agencies to explore ways to prioritize, collaborate, provide technical resources and identify funding opportunities in support of tribal bed bug efforts.
In 2015, TPPC submitted a Bed Bug Issue Paper identifying bed bug infestations as a growing problem for tribal communities, and requested that additional educational and technical resources be made available for bed bug control.
Controlling Bed Bug Infestations
- National Pesticide Information Center
- EPA Bed Bug Information Clearinghouse
- Rutgers University
- Let’s Beat the Bug
- Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium Bed Bug Control Guide
- Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium Do-It-Yourself Bed Bug Pitfall Trap
- Virginia Dept. of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- University of Florida, IFAS Extension