WEBINAR: You Should Kiss and Tell About This: Kissing Bugs and Chagas Disease
February 13, 2018 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Tuesday, February 13, 2018 | 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. ET
Followed by a live Q&A session 3:00 – 3:30 p.m.
This webinar will prepare you to—
- Identify kissing bugs and understand how Chagas disease is transmitted.
- Learn how to protect yourself from kissing bugs and recognize when you have been bitten.
- Be aware of what types of habitats attract this pest and learn how to adjust your environment accordingly.
- Understand the importance of utilizing integrated pest management practices indoors and outdoors to alleviate these pests.
- Patricia Dorn, PhD., Hutchinson Distinguished Professor of Biological Sciences, Loyola University New Orleans
- Dr. Stephen Klotz, University of Arizona Department of Medicine