TPPC POLLINATOR PROTECTION WORKGROUP
In January 2016 the TPPC established a pollinator protection workgroup.
Membership: open to any tribe working on developing a tribal pollinator protection plan. Other government agencies invited to participate.
Purpose: to serve as a support network for tribes working to take actions to protect pollinators; to develop guidelines or a template for a tribal pollinator protection plan; and to raise the visibility of the challenges tribes face as they work to protect pollinators.
Format: monthly conference calls to meet for one year.
Organization: the group may organize itself as it chooses and as such will identify a chairperson to lead group activities and a secretary to assist with planning calls, taking notes, and tracking action items.
Activities: monitor the experience of each tribe as they work to develop pollinator protection plans. Document the lessons learned. Develop a clearinghouse of tribal pollinator protection resources for tribes.
Next Meeting: August 8, 2018; 1-2:30 PM EDT
Call-In Number: 202-991-0477; Code: 5471071
Webinar Link: http://epawebconferencing.acms.com/r66m12vg5f2/
- Take Attendance/Introductions
- Review and discuss the 2018 CSKT Pollinator Plan (Jasmine)
- We don’t have a guest speaker for the meeting this time, but we will discuss ideas for future guest speakers. What are you interested in hearing about (related to pollinators)?
- Open discussion.
- Future meeting dates: 9/12/18, 10/10/18, 11/14/18, 12/12/18.
Our meetings are each second Wednesday of the month.
- Minutes from 12/14/16 Workgroup meeting
- Presentation from 11/8/16 Workgroup meeting – 1
- Presentation from 11/8/16 Workgroup meeting – 2
- Minutes from 11/9/16 Pollinator Workgroup Call
- Minutes from 10/26/16 Workgroup meeting
- Presentation from 1/11/17 Workgroup meeting
- Minutes from 1/11/17 Workgroup meeting
- Minutes from 2/8/17 Workgroup meeting
- Minutes from 3/1/17 Workgroup meeting
- Presentation from 4/12/17 Workgroup meeting
- Notes from 5/10/17 Workgroup meeting
- Notes from 6/14/17 Workgroup meeting
- Minutes from 7/12/17 Workgroup meeting
- Presentation from 8/9/17 Workgroup meeting
- Notes from 8/9/17 Workgroup meeting
Upcoming meetings are scheduled in 2018 for July 11, August 8, September 12, and October 10. Meetings are each second Wednesday of the month at 1 PM EDT.